What's holding you back?
We want to hear from YOU!
ASIC Virtual Fall Session presentations are now available to review on demand. We will be playing them live during the session on Thursday from 8am - 11am PT with a live Q&A discussion hosted right afterwards. Take a look at the topics and let us know...
- How would you use the information in the presentations?
- What is holding you back from using the information?
- What do you want to learn that has not been covered in the presentations?
- What similar research has been done?
Give us your answers on Discus here. We hope to discuss your answers on Thursday!
Session 3 Presentations:
- Using a Particle Sensor Network to Characterize Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality of Buildings in Areas Prone to Wildfires - Heidi Vreeland, US EPA Office of Research and Development
- Air quality monitoring and comparison in Olympic stadiums of five continents using low cost sensors - Edurne Ibarrola, Kunak Technologies
- Community-driven open-data on Pakistan’s air pollution problem - Abid Omar, Pakistand Air Quality Initiative
- Youth Education: Measurement of Indoor Air Quality Impacts of Nearby Wildfires using Low-Cost Air Sensors - Tara Lee, Minju O’Rourke, & Sean Morris, of Albany High School, Albany Unified School District and Ajith Kaduwela, Air Quality Research Center, UC Davis
- Engaging School Communities in Air Sensors - Aubrey Burgess, Denver Department of Public Health and Environment & Yvonne Cappel-Vickery, Denver Department of Public Health and Environment
- The GO3 Project and AQTreks: A decade of air pollution monitoring with students and the public - Jessa Ellenburg, 2B Technologies