We want to hear from YOU!
ASIC Virtual Fall Session presentations are now available to review on demand. We will be playing them live during the session on Thursday from 8am - 11am PT with a live Q&A discussion hosted right afterwards. Take a look at the topics and let us know...
- How would you use the information in the presentations?
- What is holding you back from using the information?
- What do you want to learn that has not been covered in the presentations?
- What similar research has been done?
Give us your answers on Discus here. We hope to discuss your answers on Thursday!
Session 3 Presentations:
- Using a Particle Sensor Network to Characterize Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality of Buildings in Areas Prone to Wildfires - Heidi Vreeland, US EPA Office of Research and Development
- Air quality monitoring and comparison in Olympic stadiums of five continents using low cost sensors - Edurne Ibarrola, Kunak Technologies
- Community-driven open-data on Pakistan’s air pollution problem - Abid Omar, Pakistand Air Quality Initiative
- Youth Education: Measurement of Indoor Air Quality Impacts of Nearby Wildfires using Low-Cost Air Sensors - Tara Lee, Minju O’Rourke, & Sean Morris, of Albany High School, Albany Unified School District and Ajith Kaduwela, Air Quality Research Center, UC Davis
- Engaging School Communities in Air Sensors - Aubrey Burgess, Denver Department of Public Health and Environment & Yvonne Cappel-Vickery, Denver Department of Public Health and Environment
- The GO3 Project and AQTreks: A decade of air pollution monitoring with students and the public - Jessa Ellenburg, 2B Technologies