The In-Person Air Sensors International Conference has been postponed until 2022.
Over the next year, we welcome you to join our Virtual Series covering many presentations which were to be held this past May.
- Innovative Technologies & Applications
- Source Characterization & Identification
- Use of Networked Sensors
- Deploying Air Quality Sensors by Communities
- Indoor Air Quality
- Exposure & Health
- Youth Education & Development
- Policy & AQ Management
- Performance Targets
- Communication & Interpretation of AQ Data