We are excited to host the 4th ASIC Conference in California, April 30 - May 3, 2024. This conference will continue to improve the ways sensors are used by communities to improve air quality actions. Our conference aims to:
- bring together stakeholders from academia, government, communities, and commercial interests
- promote and advance air pollution sensors,
- improve the data quality from these sensors,
- expand the pollutants measured,
- foster community involvement in monitoring air quality.
We invite participants from every sector to participate in this effort, sharing their experiences and knowledge as well as learning from and connecting with others.