2021 Virtual Sessions In Development!
We are excited to share that our Technical Program Committee is once again hard at work developing sessions for your tutelage in air quality sensors and their environmental effects. While we are still developing the content and contacting presenters, we are excited to share the topics for this 2021 series:
- Sensing for Cities Training
- Indoor Ventilation & Health Effects
- Hybrid Air Quality Networks
- Communication of Information
- VOC's and Fence-line Monitoring
These sessions will be hosted through May 2021 and will be free to the public to participate in live, or watch the recordings of after the session has completed.
Starting in May we will be planning for the the 2022 in-person conference to be held in Pasadena, California.