ASIC invites organizations that can contribute to the mission of promoting and advancing air pollution sensors, improving the data quality from these sensors, expanding the pollutants measured, and fostering community involvement in monitoring air quality, to be exhibitors at our bi-annual conference. With an expected attendance of 700 people over three days and more than 20 countries visiting, exhibitors can dive deep into this specialty market to develop new leads and foster old connections.
Exhibitor List in Alphabetical Order (Booth #)
- 2 B Technologies
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- California Air Resources Board
- Clarity Movement
- US EPA, Air and Energy Research Program
- MetOne Instruments
- Particle Plus
- SGS Galson (Just Added)
- Sonoma Technology, Inc.
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- SPEC Sensors, LLC (Just Added)
- TD Environmental
- Teledyne API
- TSI Inc
Exhibit map coming in late January.